Double Rainbow

Have you ever seen a double rainbow?

Mom and I were able to witness this colorful sight tonight.

There is a saying: "It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow." I use this saying when I hope to inspire someone. My philosophy is that good things and bad things happen to us all in life, but at the end of our challenges, something positive always follows. Call me silly, sentimental, crazy, who knows, but that's how I feel. Each time we are presented with a challenge, use it as a stepping stone, and not a stumbling block.

I find that many times I am able to help others by my words of wisdom, but sometimes I fall short when it comes to helping myself. Why is this? I guess as you move forward in life you gain wisdom slowly but surely.

Remember to grasp your rainbow and look forward to the pot of gold on the other end.

Love to all.

 

0 comments: