"Bear"-ing Gifts

My brother called today to ask for help from mom. He wanted to know how to make Ritz chocolates, and Spanish peanut clusters. Mom was glad to help and I'm sure it made her feel special knowing even at our age, we respect her and need her. I hope they turned our yummy James.

I attempted to craft some Christmas Cards with a local stamp-in up representative who came to the Fisher House, but my allergies got the best of me. I sneezed my way back to my room, and took some badly needed allergy medication.

As the day went on, I felt better and off I went to take care of Christmas business. With Christmas quickly upon us, it was time to put some packages and cards in the mail today. I am "Bear"-ing Gifts to those I love. According to the post office they should arrive on the mainland by Monday. I was glad to get the majority of my items shipped, but I'm sure I will find a few things that will be straggling in the next few days.

If you haven't gotten in the Christmas Spirit, get a move on it. Remember:

  • You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. (Robert Louis Stevenson)

Give of yourself and share the love!

Happy Holidays.

 

0 comments: