Happy Thanksgiving!

Another year has come to reflect on the many things I have to be thankful for.

At this moment, I am thankful to have the opportunity to spend quality time with my mother as we tackle her cancer together. This has been quite a blessing for me and the reminiscing we have done has brought much laughter along the way. Thanks mom for the memories I'll cherish them forever.

A sparkle in my day was the call I received from my two children who were celebrating this festive holiday together. I am thankful and so proud of my son and daughter. They are both young adults with such good character, who make their mother gleam. I am thankful for their ambitiousness. My daughter the mother, supporter, professional photographer, and my son the student, worker, and entrepreneur. They are movers and shakers who constantly have me boasting (especially on Thanksgiving). Thank you both for being such wonderful children.

I am so thankful for my Grand-daughter Brianna who enlightens me every time I talk to her. She is such an old soul. Although she is only four, her capacity for learning, understanding and reasoning amaze me more and more each day. She is my little ray of sunshine. She keeps me grounded and focused on what is really important in life.

I am thankful for all of my family who continue to love me through all of my little idiosyncrasies. I have been blessed to have a family who loves me unconditionally. You are all so deeply woven in my heart. Our legacy will continue through all the love, caring and compassion you all display.

Let's all live and love life day by day. Be grateful for family, friends and the simple things in life. Make a memory!!

Love to you all! God Bless!

 

0 comments: